A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Good luck explaining THIS to the insurance company...

Well, Friday night was an adventure. After having no set plans, I was all ready to go home and watch TV all night. But then, Brad called around 6:30, and asked if I wanted to go watch their hockey game. I said sure, I hadn't been to one of their games yet this winter. So off we went, the two of us and two other friends. Game was good, headed home around 10:30. When Brad and I got back to my car, he suggested we go out to the bars. I thought this was a good idea, despite the fact that he'd gotten about a 6-beer head start on me. So off we go, headed for town. After we'd driven for about 10 minutes, I could tell Brad was "in the mood" as he had moved his hand to my right thigh and quickly to my crotch. He unbuttoned my jeans and bent himself over the console, taking my dick in his mouth. I'll admit, he looked damn uncomfortable, bent every which way, his stomach jammed up against the e-brake handle, but his lips felt really good around my cock. He was starting to moan, I could tell he was hard as a rock. He kept reaching under himself, and was grinding against the seat. I moved my non-steering hand over to his side, and he twisted himself so I had access to his cock. I was jerking him off as best I could while piloting the car, and I was getting close to cumming in his mouth, too. I thought maybe I'd better have both hands on the wheel when I went off, so I let go of him, and gripped hard at the 10 and 2 positions. He did that tongue-flick thing he does right at the perfect time, and I went off. Hard. So hard I saw stars, and squeezed my eyes shut for what felt like only a split second. And that's when I heard

BANG!!! SQUEEEEAAAAAAK!!!

So I snapped my eyes back open, and realized I had mistakenly steered my poor car right into a guard rail. My mouth fell open, Brad snapped his head up, looked around, and said "What the fuck was THAT??" By now, I had steered the car back onto the road, and kept driving. Then I started laughing. I have no idea why. I'm obsessed with my glossy red paint staying glossy and red. I couldn't stop laughing. By now, Brad is laughing. He looks at me and goes "Did you just hit that guardrail when you came?" I laughed even harder, realizing my cock was still hanging out of my pants, as was Brad's, and I just wrecked my car. Finally, reality set in, and I pulled the car over. We both got out, and I walked around to the passenger side. Hmm, not as bad as I thought. Missing some paint, and a couple of wheel covers, but no dents. Coulda been worse.

So we get back in the car and keep driving. That's when I started feeling really bad. A few summers ago, it seemed almost every car Brad got into, crashed. So he was a fairly nervous passenger. He kept saying it was fine, not to worry about it, but I still felt bad.

It's around 11 by the time we get to the bar. I'm still a little shaky from our little incident, so we go inside and proceed to drinking. A lot. We leave the bar around 3 and head to a friends' place, where everyone always goes after the bars close. Now, at this house, anything goes. Whatever you want to do, sex, drugs, there are no rules at this place. As a rule, I always stay away from the hardcore drugs, like X, coke, etc. and just stick to weed. But Friday night, I was feeling pretty good. So me and an old buddy from high school head upstairs to a bedroom, where 4 or 5 other people are sitting on the bed. I was a little nervous, as all I had been told was that I was gonna get something that would make me feel a lot better. So when we get up to the bedroom, Drew produces an 8-ball of coke. I kinda relaxed. I had tried coke before, didn't do much for me. Although, afterwards I was told that it was pretty weak stuff, probably not much real coke in it at all. And I had never bothered to try again. I'd taken X quite a few times when I lived in the city, you take just the right amount, sex is out of this world. So Drew sets up 7 lines, one for everyone, and asked if I wanted a big or small one. I said a big one, thinking this was gonna be cheap shit like before. After I had half the line up my nose, I realized this was 100% grade-A coke, and before I could stop, I'd finished the line completely. An instant rush. I was wide awake, ready to go. Went back downstairs, drank some more, and honest to God, I don't remember much else until all I could hear was Brad yelling my name from another room. It was as if everything else had been muted. I could hear his voice as clear as day. So I found him, and asked if he was ready to go, and he said yes. I remember us going to the car, me starting the car, and him reaching over and pulling my head towards him, and kissing me.

I was more awake right then, than I was all night. However, the next thing I remember was waking up, slumped over the steering wheel in the parking lot of an old abandoned restaurant 25 minutes outside of town. The engine was still running, headlights on, stereo blasting, both of us passed out stone cold. It was 7:15 a.m. Saturday morning. I had absolutely no idea how we got there. So I woke Brad up, he also had no clue as to how we got there, so we shrugged our shoulders and started heading towards my house. Once we got there, I knew people would start getting up anytime, so we tiptoed to my bedroom, and both crashed on the bed, fully clothed, and slept until noon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning, I awoke to Bitch standing over my bed. I squinted at her, and then remembered Brad was sleeping beside me. Then the thought "Oh shit. She finally caught us" went through my head, until I could feel my clothes still on me, and neither of one of us were under the blankets. She had nothing on us. She was just pissed because Brad hadn't come home last night, like she usually is. It's not like they even live together. So I remember her mumbling something, and then leaving, and when I got out of bed, she was gone. Brad never stirred the entire time.

I'll fill y'all in on the rest of Saturday's events later. I got me some work to do right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home