A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Creepy Sex

Okay, the sex wasn't actually creepy, it's what happened while we were trying to have sex. Since Brad's house is usually full most of the time, he uses his grandparents' now-vacant house across the road to watch TV, play xBox, etc. His grandparents have both passed on, and their house is now under the care of Brad's father. All the furniture and everything is still there, just nobody actually lives there full time. So whenever we want to play xBox or watch movies or anything, we go over there and use the TV. So anyways, Wednesday night, we were playing xBox, drinkin' some beer, Brad more than me, and after a few hours, he started rubbing his crotch. I played coy for a few minutes, pretending not to notice. He's so funny like that, I've told him a million times if he wants to have sex, just say so. Don't bother hinting around, seeing if I'll take the bait or not - I'm a very horny bi-sexual - I'll have sex with pretty much anyone at anytime. So after a few minutes, I got tired of the vagueness and slow-progression of his "hinting" so I told him to unzip. He gave me this look, like "Huh?" and I said "Oh seriously. You been grabbin your crotch now for 10 minutes, you keep looking at me out of the corner of your eye, I'm not stupid. Take your pants off." So he did, and I got on my knees in front of his chair, and started sucking.

After a few minutes, Brad suggested we go upstairs to one of the bedrooms so no one could see in the windows. We moved upstairs, and continued our "roll in the hay". He had his clothes off in no time, and when I started taking mine off, he stopped me. He said he wanted to see how long we could go before he had to rip my clothes off. We had tried this before, and it didn't last very long. But I thought I'd humour him and we'd try it again. So by now we're on the bed, fighting over who was going to be on top. I'd be on him, he'd flip me over and get on top of me, back and forth. I have no admit, seeing him naked, feeling his hard cock pressing into my clothed leg, was kinda hot. He kept rubbing and grabbing my chest and my crotch, and finally I just told him to take my cothes off.

"Not yet" he whispered.

By now he was grinding into my leg, breathing a little heavier, and he pulled my shirt up over my head. Just as he unbuckled my belt, and started unzipping my jeans, we heard a fairly audible thump. It kinda sounded like a door slamming, or something, and then about 4 or 5 footsteps. Since I had more clothes on than Brad did, I jumped up, pulled my shirt on, and ran downstairs to see who was here at midnight.

No one.

I walked through the entire downstairs of the house, and found no one. Or any evidence of anyone other than Brad and me. At first I thought someone might have gone down to the basement to put wood in the furnace, but I looked, and the basement door was locked from my side, so no one could be down there. Brad had come down by now, and I told that I couldn't find anyone. Then I realized that maybe someone had come in, heard/saw what we were doing upstairs, and we heard the door slam on their way out. It was then that Brad realized it had snowed out, so we went to the door and looked for footprints. None. Brad then said,

"We heard the door, then the footsteps. Whoever it was came in and walked across the kitchen floor."

I looked over by the door, and the mat and the floor around it were both perfectly dry. No snow anywhere, nor was there any on the kitchen floor. So by now, we had both come to the conclusion that no one else was in the house, and we must have just heard the wind or something. Since I figured the moment was over, I walked back into the living room to grab my jacket, and Brad followed. When I walked over by the couch, he pushed me down onto it and started kissing me again. This time he wasted no time in getting my pants off. He went down on me like a pro, as usual. After about 10 minutes of him swirling his tongue around the head of my dick and taking me deepthroat, I was going nuts. No pun intended. I told him I was gonna cum, and he kept on sucking. So I grabbed the back of his head, and pushed him down further on my cock. He flicked his tongue at just the right time, and I went off. Completely filled his mouth, and he was trying to swallow as fast as he could. After I had recovered from my orgasm, I noticed that Brad looked to be in dire need of one too. So I pushed him back, grinned when I saw the drop of cum on his chin, and sucked him all the way down. It didn't take long before I heard his tell-tale grunt, and felt the first two spurts hit the back of my throat. I just happened to open my eyes for a second, long enough to see a set of taillights across the road at his house. I didn't wanna ruin it for Brad, so I kept sucking. Whoever it was wouldn't be over here for a few minutes, if at all. So after Brad finished up, he asked me to keep sucking, and held my head down on him. I tried to pull off, but he kept pushing me down. So I pointed towards the window, and he turned and looked, said "Oh shit" and jumped up. I looked, and realized it was Bitch's car, and could see her walking towards the house we were in. Brad yanked his clothes on, as did I, and just before he walked out into the kitchen, he turned to me for some reason, and I noticed he still had the drop of cum on his chin. As the front door opened, I grabbed the back of his head, and sucked it off his chin. He looked at me and said "what..."

"Cum" was all I said, and grinned. He grinned back, and turned just as Bitch walked across the kitchen. They said hello to each other, and she laid a great big kiss on him. I had to turn around, otherwise I was going to bust up laughing. After they got done kissing, she said she needed to pee really bad, and headed for the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, Brad started laughing quietly, and whispered "If she only knew..." I laughed, and said I had to head home. He walked me to the front door, and gave me a really quick kiss before I left. He seemed to be getting more and more daring with people around, especially his girlfriend. He said goodnight, and I walked across the road to my car, and headed home.

On the way home, I remembered the whole door/footsteps thing. That was creepy. Whatever it was, was loud enough for both of us to hear it, upstairs in this big old farmhouse. I could see if we had both been drunk, but neither of us really was. Brad was buzzing a little bit, and if only he had heard it, I would have dismissed it, but I heard it very clearly too. I decided not to worry about it, since whatever it was had brought us back downstairs, and if we hadn't have come down, we wouldn't have seen Bitch drive in, nor heard her walk in the house, undoubtedly upstairs, and finally caught us in the act, like she's been trying to do for so long.

The whole thing still gave me the creeps though. This is a really creepy old house. It's big, and dark, and no one lives there anymore, regardless of all his grandparents possessions still where they were when they passed away 2 years ago. Ah well, it was a good place to hook up though, 5 bedrooms, no one else in the house, if Bitch hadn't rolled in when she did, hard to say how far we would have gotten... I promised Brad I'd do some work on his snowmobile for him on Saturday while he played in a hockey tournament, and he said he'd find some way to pay me for my services, with a wink. So we'll see what Saturday night brings... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home