A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sleeping

I really don't know why I came into work today. I didn't go to bed until 5 a.m., got up at 7, chipper as ever. I had a coffee, showered, and headed out to work. Sounds just like every other morning, minus the two hours of sleep, but this morning was different. I woke up next to Brad.

He was in a good mood last night, we met at a friends' house, sat around for awhile, and when we got ready to go, we discovered that Brad's ride had left without him. No problem, I have to drive by his house to get home anyways, and I really wouldn't have minded going out of my way. So we're almost to his house when he asks if he can crash on my couch. Apparently he and his dad had gotten in a fight earlier and he didn't want to go home (Yes, Brad is 23, and has every right to move out on his own. He lacks ambition here.) So I said yes, he could.

When we got to my house, Brad said that he wanted to play Xbox, so we went into my room and started playing hockey. After about an hour of me getting my ass kicked, I decided enough was enough, and if he had ulterior motives, I was gonna lay 'em out. No pun intended. I shut off the Xbox, turned to him, looked him straight in the eye, and said

"I told you before and I'll tell you again, if you wanna get laid, just say so. I can't read minds."

Blank stare. For a second I thought "Uh oh..." but then he kinda smiled. An improvement. Then he grabbed my crotch. A VAST improvement! I was on my knees in front of him, so I moved up a bit and straddled his thighs. He was wearing that goddamned black spandex insulator shirt, that when you take it off, the static electricity is unreal. However, neither of us thought of this, so when I yanked it up over his head, and his face comes towards me, and his lips meet mine, needless to say sparks flew. That damned well hurt, let me tell you. So for the next 2 or 3 minutes, we had a small fit of laughter, where I kind of sat back on my knees a little bit. Apparently, this was the prone position Brad had been waiting for. He grabbed my arms and pushed me onto my back. He crawled on top of me, and started removing my pants. In no time he was going to town on my dick, and doing a (yet again) even better job than last time. He had me deepthroated, doing crazy wonderful things with his tongue. His hands were running up my stomach, down my sides, and then pulling my legs further apart. Usually it takes me awhile to get off from just getting head, but whatever he was doing was getting the job done quicker than I wanted. I finally had to push him off, or I was gonna blow. He sat up, and asked if he could fuck me. I said yes, but we had to be quiet because my roommates were there. He had just started putting on some lube when he stopped, and said he wanted me to fuck him instead. I said alright, so we started at it. You never really know just how loud your bed squeaks until you're trying to be quiet. Brad, who is usually pretty quiet, was having a hard time not moaning, so I had to get a little rough with him. The TV was only gonna drown out so much of the sound, so I shoved his head down into the pillow. He seemed to like this, so I started thrusting harder, still holding him down. He was in the doggie position, and suddenly his knees gave out, and he fell flat on his stomach. I fell with him, and held his arms down with mine. He started rotating his hips, which I like verrry much, and he whispered he was getting close, and for me to cum in his ass. Just before he came I flipped him over onto his back - I couldn't help it, his face looks so hot when he comes. His jawline tightens up, his teeth clench, and his eyes squint almost shut. He wrapped his legs around my ass, and pulled me in tight to him. I had let his arms free, and his hands were now around my neck. He hissed that he was cumming, and as soon as I saw the first shot come out, and his ass tighten up, I went over the edge too. He tightened at just the right time, and a small cry flew out of my mouth. I dropped my head on his left shoulder, and about mid-orgasm, I heard him say "Ow" and I realized that I was biting his shoulder, enough to leave a mark. When it was all over, I was panting, and he was letting out small gasps. I was still in him, and his legs were still around me. He'd moved his hands to the side of my face and kissed me, just a small peck. I rolled off of him, and we laid there for 5 or 10 minutes. I told him not to bother sleeping on the couch, he wasn't going anywhere. He smiled and rolled on his side towards me. I leaned over and gave him another kiss, this time slipping him a little tongue. He kissed me back, and whispered "goodnight". He fell right asleep, and I couldn't have been much further behind him.

When my alarm rang this morning at 6:45, I still have no idea why I got right out of bed and started getting ready for work. Everytime I came back into the bedroom, I would have to stop and look at him sleeping. Right before I left, he opened his eyes, and asked me if I had time to drive him home, that I probably didn't want him there when I wasn't. I said I didn't care, for him to sleep, and that I'd be down at lunch. He grinned, and said that my bed was the most comfortable bed he'd ever slept in and that he was never getting out of it. I smiled and said "Yeah I know" while thinking "hmm, I think I could live with that idea..."

So with a half an hour left on the clock before lunch, his girlfriend calls me. She asks if he stayed at my house last night; I said no. She said okay, and that was the end of that conversation. About 2 minutes later, Brad calls from my house to say that she had called there, and he chose not to answer it, with a laugh. Then he said "See you at noon, I have something here you need to see"

So now I'm curious... I'll let you know ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home