A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Nooner

Hell yeah. Best lunch break I've had in a long time.

Brad came up last night, and drank a few too many beer, and decided that he shouldn't chance the drive home (gasp!) so he crashed on the couch. He was still asleep this morning when I got up to go to work, and I tried to call around mid-morning, and there was no answer. But when I went home for lunch, his vehicle was still in the yard. So I went inside, and he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly I heard his throat clear, and it sounded like it was coming from my bedroom. So I walked in, and there he was laying in my bed, awake, grinning. I smiled at him and asked what he was doing. He said that since he had passed out last night, he didn't get a chance to re-run what happened last week. I asked if that's what he wanted to do now, expecting him to say no, because he wasn't drunk anymore, and that's when he pulled the blankets back. Yep, he was definitely ready to go. He jumped up, and started pulling my shirt off. I let him start to undress me, and then he asked how long I had for lunch. I told him an hour, and he said as horny as he was right now, an hour was plenty of time. By this time, he was more or less tearing my clothes off, and in no time, we were on the bed, me on top. Then he flipped me over, was kissing my neck, biting my chest, going right to town. He pulled my legs up, and started to push in. I said "Whoa, we need some assistance there" and he reached into my bed table to get the lube. Boom, 1 minute later, he was all the way in. This was all so spontaneous that it didn't hurt a bit. It was kinda exciting, me coming home expecting to have some food and go back to work. But now, at 12:15 here I was laying in my bed, getting fucked.

Brad was laying completely on top of me, holding my hands (again) and the thought of the handcuffs went through my head again. Nah, not enough time. I wanna have lots of time when we use those. It was hot, heavy, and fast. There was no slow movement. He was thrusting, moaning, and sweating, as was I. After probably a good 10 minutes, I could already feel his muscles tensing up, and I knew by the way he was breathing that he was getting close. He pushed his lips against mine, hard enough for it to hurt a little, and he held it for a good 10 seconds. Then, he pulled back, pulled out, and flipped me over. He was back in in no time, thrusting harder again, my cock grinding into the mattress. He had my shoulders in an iron grip, pulling me back into him. He laid down on my back, and grabbed my cock. He pumped it hard and fast, and growled into my ear that he was cumming. After one quick twist of his wrist, I said I was cumming too, and we both went over almost at the same time. He was still laying on me when I collapsed back down onto the bed, and we both laid there for a good 5 minutes. I moved my head around to look at the clock

12:32

Booya. Only been home for 25 minutes, had some sex, still had time to eat! I told Brad I needed to shower, and he rolled off. I asked if he wanted to get in too, and he said he needed to take a breather for a minute. So I jumped in the shower, and within 2 minutes, the curtain opened, and in stepped Brad. I soaped up and rinsed, then started soaping up his back. After about 5 minutes, we had done what we needed to do, and I stepped out. Brad said "So you probably don't have time to go again, do you?"

I grinned and said that no, I had to be back at work in 15 minutes. I dressed quickly, grabbed a quick sandwich, and started to walk out the door. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, and laid one hell of a liplock on me.

"Thanks" he said when he finally broke the kiss.
"No problem, anytime" I replied.

"I'm gonna disappear for the afternoon so you-know-who can't find me. I'll call your cellphone at 5 when you get done work, and I'll tell you where I am. You'll come pick me up?" he asked

"Yeah, no problem. There someplace you wanna go tonight?" I said

"Don't matter, I'll call you at 5, I'm sure we can find something to do" he said with a wink.

I smiled and walked out the door.

"Lock the door when you leave, eh?" I said

"Yep, hope I made your afternoon a little better" Brad said

Yes you did, Brad. Indeed you did. The weekend ain't lookin' too bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home