A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Friday, December 23, 2005

The Morning After

Sorry, guess I forgot to give you the rest of the story! Hey, it's Christmas week, I've been a busy man. Anyways, picking up where Brad and I awoke the next morning:

We had woken up around the same time, I was trying to build a fire, but he wouldn't let me out of bed. Then he kissed me again. Over and over again. All I could think about was the first time I had kissed him:

It was the night that I confessed to him about my being bisexual. He told me that he was too. The atmosphere set it all up perfect. I was housesitting for some friends, he and I were sitting at the kitchen table, with one dim light on over the sink. It was mid-July, very hot, about 2 in the morning. When Brad finally said that we were probably going to hook up tonight, because it was either now or later, and why wait for something when you both want now, I wasn't sure how to handle it. I had fooled around with a friend before, and it put a serious dent in our friendship. Brad was, is, and always will be my best friend, and I didn't want to risk that. He just kept assuring me that he would be fine with it, he had fantasized about it before, and not to worry, as long as I was going to be okay with it. So after a little more conversation, and a very awkward silence, I stood up and walked around the table. He was still sitting in the chair. I lightly put my right hand on the left side of his face, and turned his head towards me. Then I put my left hand on his right cheek, and bent down. The time it took for my lips to meet his seemed like it took hours. A split second before we met, I thought "he doesn't wanna kiss me. He wants to fuck. I just screwed it all up" but as soon as we touched, his mouth opened a bit, and I could feel his tongue on mine. His hands ran up my back, my neck, and then to my face. He pulled me down onto him, never breaking the kiss. I'll never, ever forget the feeling of his stubble on my cheeks, this was so much different than kissing a girl. A girl will submit to a kiss, but when you have two guys, they both fight for control. I remember pushing his hat off his head, the hat that I told him a few months ago that I was keeping, and now keep in my closet. His white sleeveless t-shirt, still damp from swimming earlier that evening, and his brown shorts, tented just the slightest little bit. We must have sat there for a good 5 minutes before he finally pulled back. I remember taking a huge gulp of air, and my knees being really weak. All I could think was how that was the first time I'd ever kissed a guy, and I liked it. I looked down at Brad, who was still sitting, and he said

"Wow. That was definitely a good icebreaker."

I laughed, and grabbed him by the hand. We walked down the hall to the bedroom, I told him there was no turning back now. He said he wouldn't think twice about it, and the rest is history.

So last Saturday morning, I had that same feeling again. I was half-scared, half-excited, because I know I'm falling in love with him. I won't let myself admit it though. See, there's a very long back-story between he and I, that I can never share with anybody, even the Blog. We'll just leave it at it was 2 summers ago, a matter of life and death, that really drew us closer together. Someone told me that what I'm feeling is lust, not love, but I've been in love before, I know how it feels. (Look up cruel; heartless; two-faced; frigid; bitch in the dictionary, and you'll find a picture of my ex-girlfriend.) Excellent liar though, she fooled me for almost 2 years...

Anyways, I keep getting away from Saturday morning! After we laid there for awhile making out, he started jerking me off. I of course, did the same to him, and he whispered that he wanted me to fuck him. We found the lube tangled in the blankets, and I put some on. I was on my back, and he straddled my hips. It was tricky getting in. I hadn't fucked him for a reallly long time. You could tell he was in pain, but Brad is like me. He hates to quit. So he put up with it. After a few minutes of him adjusting, he started moving up and down, increasingly faster. The expression on his face gradually changed from pain to pleasure. His dirty blond hair was messed up just enough to look sexy, his stubble making a dark shadow on his face. His eyes were slightly squinted, looking down at me. When he caught my eyes, he grinned. He moved his hands from my hips, up over my stomach, and resting them on my shoulders. He leaned over me. I could still smell his cologne from the night before, and as I ran my hands up his back, I pulled him closer to me. I bent my legs and thrusted up whenever he pushed down. He was tightening his ass just enough that there was pressure, which caused me to moan. Suddenly he stopped, and got off of me. I sort of looked at him, wondering, and then he got in the doggy position. I moved around behind him, and pushed back in. Brad gasped; maybe I'd gone in a little too hard. I stopped for a second, and started thrusting, slowly at first, then picking up the pace. He had started moaning, softly, then a little louder, whispering "Fuck me. Harder." So I grabbed his hips and started pulling him back into me, causing my cock to go deep every time. He would pull himself forward, and I would almost come completely out, and shove back in again.

I ran my hands up his muscular back, on which beads of sweat had started to form. I leaned over him and grabbed his shoulder blades. When we found a good rhythm, I laid on his back, my right hand reaching down under him, jerking him off. I supported myself with my left hand, and started licking the back of his neck. I moved up around his ears, which, like I said, drives him wild. He turned his head to the right, and I met his mouth with mine. His soft moans felt so good, the vibration on my lips, his hot breath in my mouth, I will never get over his taste.

I gripped a little tighter on his cock, taking longer strokes, pausing to play with his balls for a second, and going all the way to the tip. He was grinding his hips back into me harder now, I told him to hold us up. With my right hand still on his cock, I moved my left hand underneath him, massaging between his thigh and crotch. At the same time, I could pull him even tighter into me. I could feel that I was getting close, and I knew by his breathing that he was too. I pulled out, and flipped him over onto his back. He spread his legs, and I was back in in no time. I laid back down onto him again, pulling his left leg up with my right arm, supporting it. He was rubbing my back, scratching, grabbing. His moans were getting louder, and we kept having to break the kisses to get air more frequently. I started moving my hips in a circular motion, holding his head perfectly still, my face no more than an eighth of an inch from his. The heat from our breath felt amazing, Brad's face was slick with sweat, mine too, no doubt. I thrusted harder and harder, I could feel his ass tighten and loosen, I knew he was going. With a loud grunt, he let go. I could feel his cum between us, making us sticky and slippery at the same time. He had his eyes screwed shut, his mouth open, teeth bared. That look on his face alone was enough to drive me over. As his nails dug into my back, I came hard, deep inside him. I couldn't stop thrusting into him, he was so tight and warm.

When my orgasm finally subsided, I collapsed on top of Brad. After a few minutes, I asked if I was too heavy, he said no, that it felt good. I rested my face in the crook of his neck, kissing lightly, breathing. My heart was still racing pretty good, and I could feel his going about the same rate on my right pec. He ran his hands down my back, grabbing my ass, squeezing. I ran my hands through his wet hair, and picked my head up to kiss him. When we separated, Brad said something to the effect of "that was the best yet" and I nodded in agreement. I rolled off him, and grabbed my watch off the night table.

1:15 p.m.

I told Brad what time it was, and he groaned. He reminded me that we had both agreed to play hockey with some friends today. I groaned. I did NOT feel like playing hockey. But the longer I laid there, the more I kinda wanted to. So, out of bed we climbed, got dressed, and left the cabin. I wonder when we'll be back there again? We never know until the last minute... But don't worry, I'll let you know...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home