A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gone Campin' Part Deux

Here is the rest of my previous post:

So we lay down on the bed, and I can tell by the way he's breathing and moving, he's really into this tonight. He just kept rubbing my chest, grabbing me, jacking us both off. I wrapped my arms around his torso and flipped him onto his back. I started going to town on his neck and ears, which drives him wild (which it does me, too, conveniently enough) and slowly worked my way down to his chest. I bit his nipple ever so gently, which produced a nice moan from Brad. My favorite move is to slowly kiss my way down someone's body, whether it be a guy or a girl, just kiss very lightly, and breathe hot air as I go. So I slowed wayyy down when I got to his treasure trail, and went right around his cock. I just kept going down his thigh, his inner thigh, down the inside of his leg, until I was almost to his toes. Then I grabbed the lube (which is a very good massage oil when it's not too cold) and coated my hands with it. I started rubbing my way back up his legs, and when I got to his thighs, I flipped him over onto his stomach. I straddled his ass, and oiled his back up, using long wide strokes. His neck was tight, so I paid special attention to the cords of his neck and his shoulder blades. If you've ever had a massage, you know just how awesome that feels right there. By this time, Brad had started pushing his ass back against my (now rock-solid) cock, and was moaning more than I had expected him too. It was now that I realized I hadn't even touched his dick yet, and it probably needed a little attention. I kept him on his stomach, and laid down on his back, kissing the back of his neck. I reached under him and felt it, very hot, very hard, very wet, ready to see some action. I asked him if he wanted top or bottom, he said

"Top first. It's gonna be a double header tonight anyways, so we can both have a go"

I thought "right on..." and he sat up. I laid down on my back and he started getting us both ready. I reminded him to go slow, as it had been awhile, and he started pushing in. It stung a little at first, but it's nothing I haven't done before, so in a matter of minutes, it was allll gooood. We got a good rhythm going after a few minutes, I was on my back, he was starting to thrust harder and harder. I noticed he was being more personal this time. He kept looking down at me. Every now and then he'd go deep and let his body fall on mine and kiss me. He was starting to sweat, which really gets me off. His face was red, and his breath was heavy. Finally his arms gave out, he fell down on me. Kinda hard, knocked the wind outta me a little, but I didn't care. He grabbed my face again, and kissed me hard. He was getting a little rough, which I also like. So I grabbed his head, and pushed into him, hard. My tongue found his the same time his found mine. I had to come up for air, but I wanted to be quick about it. As soon as I moved my head, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head. The kissing continued. He just kept going faster and faster, and had started to moan. I knew by the way he was moving his hips that he was getting close. He'd started to pick himself up, and I told him to stay in. He must have been closer than I thought, because all I got from him was

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaahhhhhh"

and then I felt it. It felt pretty cool actually. I'd never let him go off in me before, without a condom. He seemed to enjoy it too. His orgasm went on for a looong time. He was moaning really loud, which is damn hot. After it was over, he asked me if I had gone off. I said no, and he moved down and took me deep-throat right away. Damn, he was getting good at this. It didn't take long and I told him I was cumming. He never moved his head so I filled his mouth to the point where it was running out. After I was done I pulled him up, and kissed him again. I could still taste my cum in his mouth a little bit, and he wrapped both arms around me and rolled us both on our sides. I have no idea how long we laid there making out, or who fell asleep first. It must have been at least 5:30 in the morning by that time...

It was almost noon when I opened my eyes. I could still feel Brad pushed tight up against me. It was cold in the camp again, and I tried to get up to re-build the fire. Brad wouldn't let go of me though. He looked asleep, but I couldn't budge his hands. Finally I saw the smallest grin on his face, and he started to laugh. I laid back down and he moved his face closer to mine. Once again, he gave me a kiss. I still couldn't figure this kissing thing out. It doesn't bother me, I had just suggested it because I thought he didn't like it. But now, he couldn't get enough of it.

Anyways, lets just say we didn't get out of bed just then... But I will tell you that I'm gonna leave you hanging again ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you going to finally tell us about the rest of the night??

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home