A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gone campin'.

Wow, guess I haven't blogged in awhile... Well, nothing really significant has happened, except another good night with Brad, which is all I'm going to write about today. Not that any other time hasn't been worth writing about, I just wanna write about this one ;)

Friday night, the two of us hit the bars around town, totally blowing everyone else off, just drinking and playing pool. After the after-hours bar closed at around 3, we decided to head home. I was going to take him to his place, but on the way there, he suggested we go to the camp. FYI, anytime he ever wants to go to the camp, it's his own way of saying "I wanna fuck you tonight". We go to my cabin because, to get there, you have to go through a huge iron gate and drive for a mile and then you get to the cabin. It's totally isolated, never any chance of us getting caught. Anyways, we made a brief stop-off at his place to get some food, trying not to wake up anyone else in the house (p.s., drunk Brad doesn't do a very good job being sneaky) but we made it out. It had snowed a little that night, and at the cabin, you have to walk down over a hill to get to the porch. Well, sure enough, Brad wiped out. It was funny, he wasn't hurt or anything, we had a laugh.

So we get inside, it was chilly in there, and I built a fire. The funny part about us going out there so hook up is, neither of us actually says it. He asks if we can go to the cabin, and I know what he's trying to say. And once we get there, he plays hard to get for an hour or so. Sure enough, he pulls the couch up closer to the fireplace, and opens a beer. This night, though, I was having none of it. I was ready.

He kept complaining about how his legs were cold from where he fell down and got them wet, so I told him to throw them up over my legs, and I'd massage them (I give a mean massage). So he did, and the warmer his legs got, the closer I moved up to his ass, around his hips, his crotch, and he was lightly moaning. He hadn't touched his beer in awhile, so I knew he was ready. Well that, and the iron-stiff rod I could feel in his pants. I touched his stomach, and apparently my hands were still a little cold, because he gasped a little.

"Better warm those up before you go any lower..." he says.

So I warmed them up, and went for my prize. We hadn't done anything in awhile, and for some reason I was sort of feeling like I didn't want to tonight. We had met some girls at the bar, and tried to convince them to come with us, but alas, they wouldn't. And usually I get pretty into Brad. He's looks damn good, especially with no clothes on, and when he relaxes, he gets really into things. So I looked at him, and he looked at me, and I could tell he was really wanting to do this. So I kept going. I reached in, he was all good there, so I undid his pants. I needed to shift myself around on the couch some more, and when I moved up, he grabbed my head and kissed me. This really shocked me, we had agreed when we first started this that there was no kissing, no "I-love-you's", just sex. And here he was kissing me. I don't mean like a quick peck either, he kept kissing me, tongues swirling, he had ahold of my head, and was even starting to push me back so he could be on top of me. It wasn't bothering me, and as long as he was cool with it, so was I. So we made out for a good 10 minutes or so, and I finally ended up back down at his crotch.

The fire was hot by now, so when I pulled his pants off, he had already started to sweat. He pulled his sweater off, and laid back on the couch. The fire set off a nice glow to everything, and as soon as he laid down, he sat back up, and started taking my shirt off. He pushed me back, and unbuttoned my jeans. Slowly, he licked down my chest to my stomach, and then started pushing my jeans down, his tongue following his hands. Even though he had only given me head a few times before, he was getting really good. He kept going for about 15 minutes and then asked if we could go to the bed. I said sure, and out of nowhere he produces a tube of Wet. Like I mean cartoonishly whips this lube out of nowhere. I actually kinda laughed and went "Where the hell did that come from?" He grinned and said "Guess Santa came early this year..."

I'm gonna keep y'all waiting for the rest... Got stuff to do right now.

'Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home