A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Follow-Up

Text message on my cell when I woke up this morning:

"Can we go back in time? Sorry btw"

From: Brad-Cell
@ 2:24 a.m.


--> So I've cooled off since the shitstorm that was Wednesday morning, but still haven't spoken to Brad. Four of our mutual friends have mentioned that he's been asking everybody about me, what I'm up to, where am I, etc. Dumbass, I'm HOME, where I usually am, getting things done that I never could find time for when I was chasing YOU around. But now that he's asking about me and the text message, I think I can safely assume that he's not pissed off. We're gonna be in the same place all weekend, so I guess I'll find out.

Man I'm gonna be sooo wrecked for the next two days... I'll have a drink for all y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know this sounds cliche, but, What ever is supposed to happen will happen.

Keep your chin up and you will be fine.

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home