A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Friday, April 21, 2006

In a van down by the river...

First things first, Brad's sister Megan had her baby at 1:30 this morning, a girl, weighing 6 lbs 8 oz. and both mama and baby are doing great. I had gone to the hospital last night around 7:30 to see Meg and honestly she looked like crap, but most women in labour do, and she had absolutely no problems acknowledging that fact. Somehow, we got a few minutes alone, and it was like one of those cheesy montage moments in the movies, when I looked at her, she was so tired, but excited at the same time, rocking back and forth on the bed, and I just started thinking of everything we had ever done together, since we were kids. I remembered going out to Brad's house when I was 12 and Megan would have been 9, and we teased her so bad because she was a "little sister" and we were too cool to have her around. Then a mutual friend re-introducing us in high school, us joking around, me finally telling her I had feelings for her, the night I kissed her in my old Mustang, totally out of the blue, caught her by surprise, in her driveway, and how she blushed and couldn't stop smiling afterwards. Me calling her constantly from the city when I used to live there, us telling each other we "just had to wait for the weekend and I'd be home" and then forward to the day Brad and I were putting in the new floor at my newly-purchased house last summer. Her and Bitch standing there, both with weird looks in their eyes, and Bitch telling us she knew a big secret about someone as she nodded her head towards Megan, Megan finally telling us after 20 minutes of saying she couldn't, when the words "I'm pregnant" came out of her mouth, my fake smile and the hug I gave her. I hated the asshole she was going with, he was bad news, and at that time she had actually left him (the first time) but I knew deep down she was the girl I wanted to be with and have kids with someday and she just told me something that I didn't want to hear while she was with someone else. Brad just kept saying "I'm gonna be an uncle" and Bitch and Meg leaving to go break the news to her dad, me and Brad walking back inside and my eyes started to tear up; Brad knew exactly why, and he told me he was sorry but now it was time to let her go, even though I couldn't then and I still haven't; flashed through her whole pregnancy, buying things for her and the baby, her laughing and rubbing her belly, bigger by the day; the night we went to see Brokeback Mountain and us joking about her going into labour during the sex scene, her laughing again, God she's ALWAYS smiling and laughing, even when things are shitty; the day she called me at work, she was home alone, and was complaining about pains in her stomach, lasting a few minutes, 15 minutes apart, I informed her they were contractions, and her mom drove her to the hospital. False labour. Last Tuesday night, Meg telling me the doctor's gonna induce her Thursday morning, her calling me yesterday and asking if I was coming to visit her after work, finally me walking in last night, her sitting on her bed, rocking, her eyes heavy and dark, but still smiling in between contractions. This alll flashed through my head as I sat in the ugly blue vinyl chair looking at her. Then the nurse came in and said everyone had to leave, Meg needed her rest, Meg getting fed up with her, telling the nurse "You're the only one in here stressing me out. Get the fuck out." We all laughed, Meg's mother told her to watch it, Meg saying "You wanna piece of me, Ma?" After a few minutes, we all decided she should get some rest, so we started to walk out. I ran smack into Baby Daddy in the hall, and instead of threatening to kill me like he usually does, he smiled, shook my hand, and said "Water-under, big guy. It's a happy day." to which I agreed, shook his hand back, and we both stood there and looked at Meg. We talked for a minute, and I walked back in to tell her goodnight. Once again we were the only ones in there, and when I leaned in to give her a hug, I turned my head to kiss her cheek. She did the same thing at the same time and my lips brushed against hers, briefly. We both giggled, and kept hugging for a second. I let her go, wished her good luck, and told her I loved her. She looked at me, puzzled. I said "Just I love you. Generally." and she smiled. "I'll have someone call you as soon as I have her, I promise. And I love you too." She said. I smiled and walked out. Again I shook B.D.'s hand and wished him luck in the delivery room. Bitch, Brad and I walked down the hall and out the double doors. When we got to the cars, we were all chatting about everything, and Brad asked if I was stopping into his house on the way home, and I said "yeah for a few minutes I guess" and he smiled, getting in Bitch's car.

There were quite a few people there when I got there, as usual, but after we'd been there about 15 minutes, Brad asked me "So what are you up to now?" as he stood alone in the kitchen. I knew immediately something was up. "Not a thing, you?" I asked him back.
"Wanna go for a beer up town?" He asked me.
"If you want to" I replied.

Brad had the courtesy to ask Bitch if she wanted to go, which she didn't, and expressed extreme dismay in the fact that Brad was going to drink a beer. God forbid. She really overreacted, and before we walked out the door, she had the nerve to say "Alright guys, well, see you at five o'clock tomorrow morning, as usual?" and grinned at us. Brad gave her a dirty look, and I started to take a step towards her, but Brad pushed me back out the door.
"She's not worth it, man. She's been acting like a c*nt all day."

So we got in the car, and he proceeded to explain that she has been obsessed with Megan and her baby ever since she pretty much got pregnant, and she was pissed off that Brad's mom had "kicked us all out" and made her go home for the night. She actually expected to be able to spend the night in the hospital room with her! Then on the way home, Brad said something to her about "taking a bullet for any one of his family members" and Bitch said something to the effect of Megan not caring if Brad was at the hospital or not, but it was top priority that Bitch was there. Basically saying that Bitch means more to Megan than Brad does. This is totally rediculous, Brad and Megan have always been sort of the black sheep of the family. The other brother and sister both did good in school, generally were very proper, well behaved children. Brad and Megan were both rebellious, so therefore, had each others' back when their parents started ragging on them. It's true when Brad says he would do absolutely anything for her, and the same goes when Megan says that about Brad. So I think the reason why Brad wanted to get away for awhile last night was because that comment Bitch had made had hurt his feelings, which it would have hurt mine too, especially when she had no right to say something like that.

The thought crossed my mind after we got to the bar, that maybe this was Brad's indication for me to try something. But my better senses got ahold of me and told me to just go with the flow, and try to have a good old fashioned night out. So we drank a few beer, Brad won over $300 on a slot machine (asshole), we ate some food, and then headed out to the car around 11:30. The thought again crossed my mind, but I shook it off. But as we drove along a stretch of trees, Brad says "Turn in the road up here".

"Gotta take a piss?" I asked

"No." He said quietly

So I turned in the road, and drove about 5 minutes, until we came to a small clearing by the river. I stopped and put the car in park. Brad reached over and shut it off, and let his hand fall on the inside of my right thigh. He spoke first:

"You remember that time I told you if I ever wanted a blowjob, that I'd just ask?"

"Yes," I said.

"Well, umm, I'm asking" he said, in such a quiet tone, you'd think we'd never done this before.

I smiled and climbed over the console, straddling him. I found the recliner for the seatback and pushed it all the way down. I laid myself down on top of Brad, pulling his jacket off. I could feel his hardon straining against his pants already, so I figured why keep him waiting? I slid down further so my knees were on the floor of the car, and undid his jeans. I grabbed it around the base and jerked it a few times before licking the tip, running my tongue down underneath the head, and back around again. He moaned and jerked quite a bit when I ran my tongue underneath, so I kept doing this for awhile. He raised his hips up and I slid his jeans off his legs, and that's when I figured out what I was smelling - baby oil. I asked him about it, and he said that he rubs oil on his cock and nuts after he gets out of the shower to "keep things fresh". I laughed, and he asked why I was laughing.

"Because I do the same thing" I said. I dunno, maybe every guy does this; I myself had never heard of it before, just started doing it myself back in high school when I used to bike a lot, so I wouldn't chafe so bad. Then I started picturing Brad in the shower. We had showered together before, but it's different when you think of him in there all alone, when nobody's watching. It's kinkier. I had walked into his bathroom once awhile ago, back when we were still nervous about doing "stuff" together, and I had gathered enough courage to ask if he was "up" for it. I walked in, and pulled the shower curtain back a little bit. He had his back to me, and he was jerking off. I leaned in (he hadn't heard me there yet) so I was right behind his ear and whispered "Save some for me, I've got a job for you later" He jumped a little and turned his head around, smiling that fucking goofy smile that is so goddamn sexy. "If that's supposed to make me less horny, it isn't working" he said back, "let me wash my hair and I'll be right out."

I had a hard time to stop staring at his ass as I turned and walked back out into the living room. Honest to God, the nicest ass I have ever seen.

"I bet you look pretty damn hot, gettin outta the shower, all shiny from the water, standing in the mirror looking at yourself, naked, oiling your cock up, giving yourself about half a hardon just by looking at yourself..." I said to him, making him noticably harder, along with myself. He exhaled and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth, placing his hands on either side of my head. I bobbed up and down for about 5 minutes, slowly working a finger in his ass. He was bucking his hips a little bit, and the deeper I got, the more he moved and groaned. I had him deepthroated when I got all the way in the the third knuckle, and he gasped. I thought he was cumming, but after he gasped he breathed "fuck me. ohhhhh fuck me"and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I sat back (banging my head on the dashboard, mind you) as he slid his ass out even more on the seat.

"How we gonna do this?" I asked "Buttsex can't be that easy in a car" I tend to use humour in the wrong places from time to time.
"I don't care, just fuck me." He said, jerking his cock

I had some hand lotion in the console, so I grabbed it and coated my cock with it. It was cold. But that didn't matter. I grabbed Brad by the ankles, and placed my cock at his hole, and started pushing. If he wanted to get fucked, I would fuck him. As hard as I possibly could in my car. He gasped and took in a breath sharply, but in no time I was over halfway in. He was groaning again, both in pain and pleasure I imagine, by the time I was all the way in. I let him adjust for a bit, then started thrusting in and out, increasingly faster. I bent over him a little bit, he put his hands on my arms. I was biting my teeth together, moaning also, and I looked down at him. His mouth was about half open, he had this glassy look in his eyes like he was lost somewhere. He felt so warm, almost hot, and he kept letting out those hot short little moans.

"Somethin wrong?" I grunted

"Fuuuuck no. That feels greaaaaat" he said, his head falling back some.

That spurred me on. I planted my hands beside his head on the seatback and started pounding into him harder. He was squeezing his ass tighter all the time, and I knew I wasn't gonna last long. He was breathing heavier now too, and his mouth was still open. I bent down and pushed my mouth against his, and he jerked at the wrong time and I smashed my bottom lip on his teeth. I could taste a little blood, but I didn't care. He grabbed me head from behind and pulled me into him hard. We were both gasping, and I had to keep pulling back for air. Brad was moaning louder, saying "fuck me harder... god your cock feels hard...I'm gonna cum soon" he was running his hand over my head, scratching the back of my neck, biting my ear, still whispering "fuck me" over and over. The windows were all fogged up and it smelled like sex so bad (or good) in there. I could feel myself getting closer by the minute, and just when I thought I might be able to hang on for at least one more minute, Brad pulled that famous trick he does with his ass, where it tightens up and releases really quick, and off I went. The first shot was wicked; I hadn't had time to jerk off for a few days so there was a respectable load being emptied inside Brad. After about the third shot, Brad said "Ohh fuck I'm cummin" and he pulled his shirt up and started furiously jerking his cock. He pumped it about 4 times and started shooting all over his stomach. He let out one final moan, it was high pitched, almost effeminate. He threw his head back and his body was jerking. His assring kept milking my cock which felt awesome, but my knees were starting to wobble. Before his orgasm was completely done, I grabbed him by the hips and slid him up the seat some, so I could get my knees on it better. I laid down on him, my cock still in his ass, as we both caught our breath. He reached over after a few minutes and rolled the window down, giving us some much-needed air. Once again I found myself with my head burind in the crook of his neck. I moved in close enough to kiss him under his ear, and a little around lower by his shoulder. He was still letting out these tiny moans, which were making my cock twitch again, still in his ass. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes, when I finally raised myself up, pulling out of him.

"Goddamn, you really feel empty after that dick comes out, heh?" He asked me, dreamily.

I grinned, "Yeah, but the whole things feels fucking GOOD." He nodded in agreement, and raised his hips up again to pull his pants up. He opened the door and got out, lighting a cigarette. I got out the drivers' side, and walked around to where he was leaning on the fender.

"You ever fucked on the hood of your car?" He asked me

"Yeah, with (my ex)" I replied "My old car, not this one"

"You ever fucked on the hood of this car?" He asked

"No..." I said.

"We'll have to break it in before you trade it this summer" He said, with an evil grin.

"No problem buddy. Let me know when" I laughed back.

He turned towards the open door, and went "Uh oh," so I turned and saw a fairly large cum stain on my passenger seat. "That's probably gonna lower the resale value" Brad said with a laugh.

"Ah, I'll get it out somehow. Just hope no one wants to see it tomorrow" I said.

We climbed back in the car and started towards home. As we turned up his road, he said,

"I got wondering when you were talking about me getting out of the shower..." he paused, "What do you think about when you jerk off?

I thought, what a question to ask someone out of the blue. If he would have asked me while I was fucking him, I probably could have answered it no problem, but my mind went blank. Just then his cell phone rang, it was Bitch, wondering if we were on our way home, and apoligized to Brad about what she'd said before. He asked if she was sorry about what she had said to me before we left the house, she didn't reply. I didn't give a fuck. I'm not one of these people that NEEDS someone to like me.

So as he got out of the car at his place, I leaned over and said goodbye, and that I'd see him tomorrow (today) some time. He leaned back in and said "You never answered my question. Think about it and try to get back to me sometime this weekend. G'night stud." he said and blew me a quick kiss. I smiled and said goodnight back, and in the house he went.

So once again, I had an upbeat drive home, and had no problems going to sleep once I got there. I left the wondows down in the car all night to let it air out, and put some stain remover on the seat (lol) Worked like a charm, by this morning, you couldn't even tell anything was ever there. So I'm leaving work in about 15 minutes to go see the new baby, and maybe, just maybe we might have a repeat performance of last night. Although, Brad's cousin (the one I said I was gonna find out just how hung he was) called me this afternoon and said he wants to do something tonight. No problem, I've definitely got something he can do. ;)

Have a good weekend, try to post Sunday and let you all know what happened...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey buddy. you have some really effing hot stories and i love your writing style. i added you to my bloglinks.

2:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home