A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Anticipation

To start things off, I'm slowly making progress with Brad's cousin, whom I shall refer to as Cuz from now on. Last weekends' plans with him were a bust because his ex-girlfriend was in a car accident and he spent most of the weekend at the hospital with her. Turns out she's gonna be okay so by the first of the week when they released her, Cuz wanted to make up for the lost time.

My cell rang late Monday night, it was Cuz asking how the weekend went, and how he wanted to meet up sometime this week so we could "do something" as he put it. I asked what something was, and he replied with "anything, doesn't matter" so I told him to give me a call whenever; I should be around. About 10:30 Tuesday night, I was sitting on the couch, seriously considering going to bed, when my cell rang. It was Cuz, asking if I was gonna be home, which I was, and he said he was gonna come over for a bit. Normally, had it been almost anyone else, I would have taken a raincheck, but I wanted to see where this could possibly go. I had the house to myself for the night, and he was coming over alone, presumably. However, when he got there, he had his alleged ex girlfriend with him. No biggie, I was disappointed that I wouldn't have the chance to try anything on him, but it was okay. I honestly didn't have the energy to "do" anything as it was. I kept catching Cuz staring at me across the table the whole time they were there, and when he was caught, he wouldn't turn away. I wondered what this was all about but couldn't do much about it. So they stayed for an hour or so, and when they got up to leave, the ex walked out the door first. Cuz was standing kinda behind-beside me, and when he said goodbye, he laid his hand on my back, and then slowly let it trail down to just above my ass, and held it there for a few seconds. I looked at him, and again he was staring at me. He's got the most awesome blue eyes I've ever seen, and I'm a sucker for blue eyes, so I of course stared back, wondering what was going through his mind. He smiled and bent to tie his shoes. I stared at his ass the whole time, which was quite possibly the point of him taking so long, and when he stood up my eyes immediately went to his crotch. There was most definitely something there, evidently of an above-average size. I needed it. I wanted it right then. It took a lot of self-control not to shove him back across the bar in the kitchen, rip his shirt off, yank his pants down and suck long and hard on his big fat cock. It was one of those Scrubs moments, where I could totally visualize that happening while the ex stood in the doorway, waiting for Cuz to drive her home. As I realized that I was having a Scrubs moment, I started to giggle. Cuz asked what was so funny, and I passed it off as being over-tired. He smiled again, said goodbye again, and sadly, did not pat my ass again, and walked out the door. Before he got in the car though, he did ask if we could do something Friday night (tonight) and I said yes, that I was free. He had no idea that I meant I wouldn't charge him for sex...

In other sex-related news, I'm happy to report that Mr. Confused himself, Brad, couldn't contain himself yet again this week. Remember how a month or so ago I was so upset because I couldn't even get the guy to return my phone calls? Well, he's called me every night this week, most times "just to talk" which is totally unlike him. Almost every night he's asked if I was coming over to visit, which I have, and it's been cool. Last night, as I was driving to town for cigarettes, my cell rang. He asked what I was up to, I told him, and asked him the same.

"Not much," he said, "Gonna take the four-wheeler for a drive, maybe find some mud. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Hell yes!" I replied; I hadn't been muddin' for a long time. I quickly changed my clothes before driving to Brad's house. When I got there, he was standing beside the bike, wearing a ripped pair of jeans and an old, tight white t-shirt. Naturally, his sexy John Deere hat was perched atop his head, and he had his work boots on. Yum.

"Ready?" He asked as I got out of the car.

"All set," I replied as I took note of him giving me the once-over. I myself didn't look too bad, in a pair of old jeans I used to wear when I was 17 or 18, so therefore they are about a half-size too small and at the risk of sounding like a flaming queen, make my ass look fan-fuckin-tastic. Just a note that my ass is my favorite physical attribute. It's firm, round, and just damn nice. I'd stare at it all the time if I could...

So we both climb on the bike, Brad driving, me sitting behind him. For those who don't know what a "four-wheeler" is, it's the same thing as a Quad; an ATV; offroad bike, whatever. You sit on it like you sit on a motorcycle, except it has four wheels. And Brad's is big and powerful. The seat rumbles while you ride along, so needless to say, as we drove across his farm, me with my legs wrapped up around his, my hands on his hips, and the vibrations from the motor, accompanied by that sexy bitch with his scent blowing back at me, I was pretty horny by the time we got to the pond at the back of the farm. He stopped and climbed off the bike, myself staying on for a few minutes while I lit a cigarette (read: let my hardon subside).

It was soooo nice out there last night. Away from any other distraction, the pond kinda looks like a bowl - there are slight hills all around it, and in the middle is the pond. There's a flat area around it where there is a picnic table and a few benches, and no one ever comes down here, except us, and Brad's family to fish, whatever. After all it was at the very back of their farm, so probably not many people even know it's there. Brad's dad keeps the grass mowed back there so the place almost resembles a park. It was about 8:00 last night and the sun was just dipping below the surrounding hills, making the sky an awesome shade of pinkish-orange. Brad was sitting on top of the picnic table with his feet on the bench below. I walked over and sat between his legs, facing away from him, looking at the pond. We were just chatting back and forth about nothing in particular. I had even eased off on the sexual thoughts. It was nice, just sitting there, the setting sun warming us both even though the air was cool, takin' it easy. I had laid back a bit so my back was supported by the edge of the table, and Brad placed his hands on my shoulders. For a few minutes, he didn't really do anything, just let his hands sit there. Then he said how nice this was; relaxing and peaceful. I lazily "mmm-hmmm" 'd in agreement, and he slowly started rubbing my shoulders, back and neck. I was now even more relaxed, and Brad had pulled his legs in closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his calves as he massaged away, laying my head back on his crotch. His hands worked their way around to the front of my shoulders, and slowly he pulled my chin up towards him. I opened my eyes to see him bending over to kiss me, upside down. He exhaled through his nose, and the air tickled my neck so I jerked a little bit, and he pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.
"Oh. Nothing," I replied, smiling, "just tickled my neck. I wasn't pulling away or anything."
He smiled back, saying "Oh. I was a little confused there for a minute"

I stood up and turned so I was facing him, still sitting on the table. I stepped up onto the bench and pushed him back as I climbed onto the table also. He was still sitting up and I was straddling his left leg. I kissed him back, running my hands across his shoulders and down his back. I pushed myself in closer to him and felt his hard cock pressing against my knee. He lifted his leg a little so it pushed against my dick, which was once again hard as a rock. He moaned softly and then moved his hands down to rub my cock through my jeans. I reciprocated and started moving my hips when he started rubbing harder. He kept kissing me and then he unbuttoned my pants and slid his hand down into my underwear. He wrapped his fist around my cock and slowly but firmly started jerking me off. I sat back a little bit and tried to undo his jeans, but the way my knee was positioned it would have been really awkward trying to jerk him off. Brad must have realized this too and pushed my hand away, saying "this isn't about me. It's all about you." I half smiled, remembering the night at the camp when I had told him the exact thing.

Generally, I'm really picky about someone else jerking me off. I know that sounds retarded, but when I jerk myself off, I do it the same way pretty much every time. Once in awhile I will vary to a different technique, but I know how I like it best, and what does and doesn't feel good. Normally, no one who has ever jerked me off has been overly successful unless it's when I'm right on the edge of cumming, and then it's pretty much a no-brainer. But I have to say, Brad was doing a pretty damn good job at matching what I like done. I had both hands on Brad's shoulders and I was gripping his shirt the longer he went on. I knew I wasn't going to last too long with the way he was going and the load I could feel building, and as I was groaning through clenched teeth Brad started with what was to be the beginning of a good orgasm,

"Yeah you like me jackin off your big fuckin cock, big guy? Look how sexy that fuckin looks, you leakin all over my hand, sliding up and down, you gonna blow your load all over my shirt baby..."

he was grabbing my nuts by now, which really gets me off, and I figured I had about 5 or 6 more pumps before he got what was cumming to him. I started moaning louder and louder as I felt the cum rising up through my body, and I was basically humping his leg as he jacked away.

"c'mon stud, fuckin shoot your hot cum all over me, c'mon lemme have it, blow your load all over my jeans..."

I was panting and pumping my hips back and forth as I felt the first shot blast out and I saw it land right in the middle of his stomach.

"oooohhhhhh yeahh man, fuckin soak me" he hissed with his head thrown back and that fucking smirk on his face. He was still jerking away as I lost another 5 or 6 shots onto his shirt, jeans and hand. He'd wanted to get soaked, and that he did. I fell over onto his shoulder, gasping for breath. My head felt dizzy and I closed my eyes, still bucking my hips a little bit. I grabbed onto the back of his neck and kissed his cheek. He turned his head sideways and kissed me back on the mouth. He tried to hold it but I was still pulling for air so I backed away a bit. I moved my knee and started undoing his jeans again, and again he pushed my hand away. I looked at him, as if to say "What the hell?" I knew he needed it, he'd had a raging hardon this whole time and there was a huge wet spot on the leg of his jeans from him leaking.

"I told you it was all about you tonight." he grinned. "and if you get me off right now, what am I gonna have to think about while I jerk off in the shower?"

I laughed, and said "Shithead, you don't have to jerk off in the shower, I wanna jerk you off right here"

"Well, you're not gonna. And maybe I won't jerk off in the shower. Maybe I won't jerk off at all until the weekend." He said

"Why, what's the weekend?" I asked

"Oh you'll see." was all he said, winking.

"Ohh, I get it. But I hardly believe that you aren't gonna jerk off until the weekend. Fuck you're hornier than I am, and I jerk off almost every day!" I laughed.

"Bullshit, I'll show ya. I'm not gonna tell you when, but I promise sometime before Monday morning you'll know what I'm talkin about," he said, "put that big fucker back in your pants and lets go get dirty"

We stood up, I put my "big fucker" back in my pants, and we jumped back on the bike. We drove around the hill and found a huge mud patch. I was tempted to get him to stop the bike so I could throw him off and totally cover him in mud, but I decided against it since the pond wasn't quite warm enough yet to rinse off in. We spun around for a half hour or so, got a little dirty, and then headed back to his house.

We pulled our boots and jeans off outside the door, and Brad pulled his cum soaked t-shirt over his head. We walked in through the house in just our underwear, our hands and faces dotted with mud. I told him I wanted a quick shower and to borrow a pair of jeans so I wouldn't get my car all dirty, and Brad said he'd bring some in to the bathroom while I showered. I jumped in and started rinsing off and while I was washing the shampoo out of my hair I felt a hand close around my cock. I about half-jumped and opened my eyes, the soap stinging. There stood Brad, grinning from ear to ear, still in his underwear.

"What the hell you doing?" I whispered, "there's people out there!"

"Take er easy, I'm just bringing you some jeans and a towel. Hurry up so I can get in there and clean off. I'm gonna cook us something to eat."

He left and I finished up, grabbing the towel off the rack. I looked on the bench beside the sink, and there laid a pair of clean jeans and a pair of blue boxer briefs. I picked them up to put them on, when I realized they were wet in the front. I was just about to throw them in the dryer when I realized they were the underwear Brad had been wearing while he jerked me off just an hour ago. I grinned and I felt my cock stir a little bit. I slipped them on and threw the jeans on over them and walked out of the bathroom.

After Brad showered we ate and played xBox for an hour or so before I headed home. Neither of us said a word about it until I was walking out the door.

"I'll get those back from you sometime this weekend." He said, nonchalantly.

"Oh? When this weekend?" I asked, grinning.

"Ha ha, nice try. I'm not telling, but you won't expect it. I promise." He said with a smile. He blew me a kiss before he pushed the door closed. I licked my lips and grabbed my crotch, and he laughed. I had to admit, I was about half hard already just thinking about wearing his underwear while the front of them were soaked in his precum. I got about half way home before I realized that I left my dirty clothes at his house. More so, my underwear that no doubt had a decent amount of cum on them. Ah well, I imagine I'll get those back when I get my surprise sometime this weekend. I'll post as soon as I get a chance!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. Can't wait to hear what happend this weekend.

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home