A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Baby Steps

Don't worry, I'm not pregnant. I don't think, LOL. Anyway, since my last post, Brad has been staying at my house more frequently, which is a good thing. The bad thing is, Bitch has been coming along also, so there hasn't exactly been an abundance of mansex at my house lately. I don't mean that there's been none, but just not as much as I'd like.

Last Friday night, after I got home from work wearing Brad's underwear, he was indeed at my house, and Bitch was not. I wasn't in the door 2 seconds when he emerged from the living room wearing nothing but my underwear and a big grin on his face. I threw my jacket on the floor and pulled my shirt over my head. He grabbed my belt and ripped that off and my pants were around my ankles in no time. He pushed me back a little and I started to trip so I grabbed his shoulders. When I'd steadied myself I spun him around and slammed him up against the fridge and pinned his arms over his head. I made a dive for his neck and stepped out of my pants. He moaned when I bit his earlobe and I felt his hands slide inside the waist of my underwear. He grabbed hard onto my asscheeks and said how good it felt. I'm not sure just exactly what felt so good but I didn't give a shit. I pushed my crotch up against his and wrapped my arms around his upper torso. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and kissed his shoulder as he ground his hardening cock into mine. I felt him push my underwear over my ass and let them fall to the floor. He started to slide down the fridge but I grabbed him under the arms and pulled him back up. I pushed him towards "his" bedroom and he grabbed my hand as we walked in.

He crawled on the bed on his hands and knees, and I grabbed his/my boxers and yanked them off his chiselled ass. He lay down on his stomach and I laid down on top of him. He said how sore his shoulders were so I told him to reach in the drawer of my desk, next to the bed. He reached in and grabbed a bottle of this weird massage oil I used to jerk off with, it goes warm for a while then switches to cool and back and forth. He handed me the bottle and laid back down again. I poured a generous amount between his shoulder blades and started working it into his skin. My cock couldn't have been harder and the last thing I wanted to do was waste time with a massage but if that's what he wanted, who was I to say no?

So the harder I rubbed, the more he rotated his ass up into my crotch. He had bent at the waist a little bit and he was driving me crazy so I told him to relax and breathe. I positioned my now-well-oiled cock at his hole and started pushing. I went slower than I ever have before and Brad was pretty much doing Lamaze breathing the whole time. After I got halfway in, I said "Jesus man, it's like we've never done this before." He said "Yeah well it's been awhile, just go slow" so within a few more minutes I was in. I stayed still for now and resumed his massage. After he got back into that he started moving his ass again. The more he moved, the more I moved. He was squeezed as tight as I think he could go and I couldn't do the slow thing anymore. Don't get me wrong, I could fuck his ass for hours but when it comes to the slow movements, I don't do so well. I'm a rough-sweaty type of guy. And the good thing is, so is Brad.

I abruptly stopped massaging his shoulders and grabbed his hips, pulling him up onto his knees. I pulled almost all the way out and plunged quickly back in. He breathed in sharply and said "ohhh yesss, harder" and that was all I needed. I pulled back out and crawled off the bed. I pulled him closer to the edge and grabbed a cheek in each hand, shoving my desperatly-in-need of release dick far up inside of Brad. I had just started a good momentum when he told me to stop. I'm thinking "Jesus, what now?!" so I pulled out and he swung around on the bed. He said "close the door" and I was puzzled until I closed the door and saw the giant mirror that I put up there when I first moved in here. I grinned and Brad said "hurry up and get back to it". I wasted no time again pulling his ass closer and jamming my cock inside of him. It seemed the harder I slammed into him the more he shoved back against me, and soon we were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I glanced up in the mirror and saw Brad's bright blue eyes looking back at me from his flushed face. He was (like always) biting his bottom lip and just the sight of me behind him with my hands on his ass was enough to drive me on. You know how sometimes just looking at yourself in a mirror really gets you off? Like not in a conceited way, just it's almost like you're watching someone else, know what I mean? Anyways, just about that time Brad lifted himself up and pulled off me.

"You look like you need to be fucked" he said with that look on his face that could convince me to do just about anything.

"Fuck yes" I said. He pushed me onto my hands and knees and oiled up his cock. He poured some into my crack and rubbed it in, inching a finger in a little further on every stroke. Then I felt 2 fingers inside me and he was rubbing in just the right spot. I threw my head back and clenched down on them. He reached around me with his other hand and started jerking me off and I told him if he kept that up I wasn't gonna last 10 seconds. He immediately stopped and positioned himself behind me. I'd like to say he took the time and care that I took when I fucked him, but he didn't. I guess he figured I was ready, which I pretty much was, but it still hurt like a bitch. I yelled "Stop!" but then said "no, fuck it, keep going, get it over with" so he started pumping in and out, harder and faster everytime. Soon he was plowing away and clawing at my back and when I looked up in the mirror I saw what can only be described as a pure animal behind me. His whole body was flushed bright red and dripping with sweat. His eyes stood out vividly and he had his teeth clenched; one knee down and the other leg up beside me; his massive hands running up and down my back. He bent over me and wrapped his left arm under my left armpit and up around my shoulder. "Hang on" he grunted and started jackhammering me. My whole body was buzzing and I couldn't even hold my head up. I let it drop but continued to hold myself up with my arms. My head was spinning and stars were dancing in my eyes. I was brought back to reality when I felt his teeth biting into my neck, which fueled my vampire fetish. I jammed my ass back as far as I could onto his thick piece of meat and with a gasp I felt him start to explode. His hand barely touched my cock and I started going off too. I shot my load all over his hand and the bed and even when I had finished I swear I could still feel him shooting in my ass. My head was really spinning now and I let my arms collapse. When I fell, Brad slipped out of me. I wanted to roll over and kiss him so bad but my body was shot. He read my mind and crawled up beside me and turned my head towards him. I rolled onto my side and he wrapped an arm up over me and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I sucked it slowly, his hot breath on my face, both of us still about half-panting but not caring. I could have suffocated right there and not cared one bit. We both drifted off to sleep just like that, naked, covered in sweat, arms and legs tangled, just how I like it.

Guess it was worth me stealing Brad's underwear that morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home