A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Seriously good morning!

So last night started out bad. Brad said he would be at my house right after work so we could have our little chat. Well, 6:00 came and went. So did 7. By 9:00 I tried his cellphone, which went straight to voicemail. It was starting to look more and more like he blew me off, and not in the way I prefer him to. At 10:30, as I sat on the couch going through an old cardboard box of various things I haven't seen since I moved in, my phone rang. It was Brad. He asked what I was doing, so I told him. He said "Okay" and hung up. Puzzled, and a little pissed off, I called him back. I asked if that was all he wanted, he said "Pretty much, be there in 10" and hung up again.

When he got there, the first thing he said was sorry for being late, he had lost track of time. (I know, 4 hours is a lot of time to lose track of, but if you knew Brad at all, it's not at all unusual for him to pull this off) So he sat on the couch and we talked for a few minutes, and then he asked if I was hungry. I said "not really, but I could eat..." so we jumped in my car and went out. We drove around for over an hour and had a really good talk. He said he didn't think I would be happy going out West, but if I wasn't happy with my job and situation here, then I probably should give it a try. He told me that he never once said he wanted to go out West, but that he had to in order to right some wrongs, which is true and I told him I understood. He asked why I always objected to the idea of him going before, and I told him it was because I would miss him so bad. He smiled and said that if we both went, chances are we would both go to work for his cousins' company so we would see each other all the time out there. And that was that. For the rest of the drive we just shot the shit about other things, he wanted to know all about my new car and when I was getting it, if I would sell my house or rent it out, etc. When we got back to my place, he came inside with me, and once there, he removed his shoes and locked the door. He caught me looking at him, and he said "I'm too tired to drive home, probably just crash here again" and I nodded and smiled to myself.

We watched TV for a half an hour or so, and I could see him out of the corner of my eye dozing off now and then. I switched the TV off and stood up. He stood also and said "Bedtime" and headed to my bedroom. Just like last time, when I got in there he was already buried in the blankets, presumably asleep. I undressed and crawled in next to him, accidentally bumping his sprained ankle. He let out a yelp and I felt really bad. He said it was okay and started massaging it. I told him to lay back and I would take care of it. I pulled the blankets back and noticed that he was wearing my underwear from the other night. He grinned and asked if they looked familiar. I said yes and that he could keep them as a reminder of me. I grabbed some Hot Ice from the night stand and started rubbing his swollen ankle. Once it heated up, Brad relaxed a little and the swelling in his ankle went down. However, the more I rubbed, I noticed the swelling in his crotch was increasing. He noticed me looking and said that I should have been a massage therapist. I asked if it felt that good, and he said yes, and that any other massage I've ever given him had had the same effect.

I started rubbing further up his leg, going from his calf (which was knotted pretty bad) to his knee that he has messed up so many times, to his thick solid thigh that makes me drool every time I catch a glimpse of it. He was letting out tiny little moans as I worked my way further toward his crotch. I was inside the leg of his underwear now and rubbing the inside of his thigh, brushing his balls. He was hard as a rock and a wet spot was already showing on the front of his shorts. He scooted his ass a little further down the bed and I seized his hips when he moved. I lifted his ass off the bed and hooked the waist of his shorts around my thumbs. His beautiful cock smacked back against his stomach and I made sure to be very careful when I pulled his shorts down over his ankle. He reached for his cock and I pushed his hand away. I held both of his hands at his sides while I licked the entire length of his dick up, and back down. I took him full into my mouth and started bobbing up and down. He was leaking quite a bit already and it tasted so fucking good. I grabbed his wrists again and put his hands on the back of my head. I pulled off him long enough to say "control me" and took him back in. He was bobbing my head up and down while pumping his hips to meet me. He was gasping already and leaking like crazy so I figured he would go off in no time. But, I must have sucked on him for about 10 minutes before he pulled my head off and said he "needed to fuck me".

I sat up on my knees and he reached in the table and got the lube. When he turned back around he grabbed my underwear and yanked them down. He moved around behind me and immediately crashed into my back, kissing my neck, biting my ears, grinding his cock into my asscrack, rubbing his big hands around me, down my stomach, grabbing my cock and jerking it a few times. With his left hand he started lubing up my ass and I fell back into him some more. I grabbed the lube and squirted a bunch into my right hand. I reached around and grabbed his cock and greased it all up for him. He stopped lubing me up and shoved me down onto my hands and knees. "Oh it's gonna be like that is it?" I asked him, mischieviously. "Yup, that's how we both like it, right?" He replied, and I said yes. He started in a bit quick and it burned like a motherfucker but I gritted my teeth and just told him to take it easy. He slowed some, but not a lot, and before I knew it he was in balls-deep. He let out a loud sigh and I held his hips still for a few minutes. He started moving his hips slowly so I let him go. He picked up the pace quickly and in no time he had me slamming against the headboard. He was on fire for someone who just about half an hour or so ago was falling asleep on the couch. He had both hands on my shoulders and was pulling me back onto his cock. It felt so fucking good all I could do was grip the sheets and moan like a whore. He laid down on my back which feels so good when we're both all sweaty and he reached his right hand under me and started jerking me off again. I was in one of those moods where I think I could have gone all night without cumming, and I was gonna try to make it last as long as I could.

I could feel his breath on the back of my neck; it was so fucking hot. He started grunting in my ear and biting my earlobe. From there he moved down and started sucking hard on my neck. He was driving me crazy. I pushed us both up so we were both high on our knees, Brad still inside me and my head was tilted back on his left shoulder, his tongue still going crazy on my neck. He was jerking me off with both hands now, and he had a generous amount of lube on them so between that and him sucking on my neck and his thick 8 inches jammed up my ass I was in ecstacy.

After about 10 minutes of this, my head was spinning from the feeling of everything. He was making these deep growls in his throat and his hot breath on my neck, bathed in sweat. He had an iron grip on my cock and was paying a lot of attention to the head. Out of nowhere I felt the cum rising and I exploded with a loud "Ohhhhhhh FUCK" and I jammed myself back onto his pole. He kept jerking me and my cum was flying everywhere. I had my head thrown back and he was growling "oh yeah fuckin cum everywhere man shoot that fuckin load all over us both" and that just spurred me on even more. I tightened my ass as much as I could and started riding him for all I was worth. He grabbed me by the shoulders again and started pulling me back onto him as I bounced up and down which made for one rough ending. I turned my head for a second and I saw his face; bright red, covered in sweat, his eyes closed and his tongue half out. At some point he had gained three long scratches across his chest and they were bright red. He looked like a complete animal banging away at me. He was now biting his bottom lip and he started saying "fuck fuck fuck I'm cummin' FUCK... OH FUCK YEAH" and he dug his nails into my hips and slammed his cock home, deep inside me. His explosion felt like he hadn't cum in a month, it was so warm and it felt like there were gallons of it. He kept pumping in and out of me, slower every time, until finally he stopped. I could feel his legs shaking so I pulled us both down onto the bed, me on my stomach, Brad on my back, still inside of me. I felt him kiss my neck again and that's all I remember before falling asleep.

I remember having a dream last night, where this was all a dream. Like, IN the dream, I woke up in my bed, expecting to feel Brad beside me, but when I rolled over he wasn't there. So when I awoke from THAT dream, and could feel his leg thrown across me, one arm under my head, his other arm thrown over me, our chests and stomachs pressed together, and his slow steady warm breath on my cheek, I was all good. I laid there for probably half an hour, just listening to him breathe. I went to kick my foot out from under the blankets and I accidentally hit his ankle again. He jolted awake, and all I could say was "sorry sorry sorry". He grinned and said "don't worry about it". My throat was so dry, so he got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water and a cigarette for each of us.

I had to laugh at myself when I thought of this: I always used to say how our whole "thing" reminded me sooo much of Brokeback Mountain and this was the scene where Jack and Ennis are in bed in the motel, laying on each other, talking, and smoking. This was just exactly what we were doing. We must have laid there for half an hour just talking about whatever. For some reason I thought he might get out of bed, get dressed and go home. But he didn't. He laid back down and said "G'night" I said the same, and laid down beside him. I pressed my body up against him and fell sound asleep until my alarm went off this morning. I reluctantly climbed out of bed, and told Brad to go back to sleep. I showered and got ready for work, and went back in my room. I told him I was leaving and he said "I'll lock 'er up when I leave" so I smiled and told him to stay as long as he wanted. He said bye and rolled back over to sleep again.

So I was once again a happy boy as I set out to work. I didn't care for the fact that I had to LEAVE him and GO to work, but at least I was in a good mood. 12 hours ago I was sitting on the couch pissed off at him because he said he would show up and he didn't, but things with him always seem to go like that. Just when he gets me to the point where I almost give up on him, he comes back and makes everything twice as better as before. Some people would say that's a bad thing, but then again, love is blind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh...love is blind, but still sweet! :-)

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home