A first-hand account of the fallout from one drunken summer night in July 2005.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sweet, sweet release

Well first off I'll start with a brief re-cap of my weekend. A bunch of us hung around Saturday playing playstation, for lack of anything better to do, drank a few beer, hung out. Brad also indulged in a few beer, which his brother and I watched carefully, somewhat disapproving. But we thought we'd give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he could just drink socially. (Turns out he could, and did pretty good. He only had like 3 or 4 all afternoon/night) But around 10:00 or so, he decided to lay off for awhile so he could drive us around later. We went out to a few bars, finally making our ways home around 3:30. When we got to Brad's, Bitch was waiting up for him. She knew somehow (probably from Brad's brother) that he had been drinking. Keep in mind, he was by no means drunk, but she felt the need to initiate a shouting match at his parents' house at this wee hour. So naturally, out of anger towards her and general annoyance that she wasn't getting the hint that he didn't want her there, he shouted back. His parents got up, it wasn't cool. I was glad Drew was driving me home. Home is where I went, to my bed, and passed out until 2 Sunday afternoon.

Sunday was a lazy day, didn't really do anything. Got a flat tire on the car, realized I hate my car more than anything else, and can't wait much longer before I buy a new one. Yes, I am very materialistic. I need new things to make me happy, and I get especially pissy if I lose something I like very much. Which brings me to my next point.

Last night I took a drive out to Brad's to see what he was up to. After the weekend, all the tension seemed to have dissolved between us, so I thought we'd just hang out. Plus, my bike has been sitting in his barn for 2 years, and my legs need some work before summer. When I got out there, I discovered that he wasn't there; he'd gone to town with Bitch. But his sister was there, so we talked for awhile about how she still hasn't had her kid, is in misery, is past her due date, and is basically sick of being pregnant. So after a half hour or so, I said I was going home.

Still with no idea what to do, I discovered that my roommates had bought Jarhead on DVD, and I hadn't seen it yet. I've wanted to see it since it came out in theatres, but never had the time to go. So around 9 last night, I popped it in. About half an hour in, my cell phone rings.

Brad Cell

So I picked it up and said hello. He replied, asked what I was doing. I said watching a movie. He asked who all was there, and I said just me. Melissa and the little guy flew out to her grandmothers' for the week, and Steve was working all night. He said cool, that he'd probably be down in a little bit. Then he hesitated. "Is that alright?" He asked timidily, for some reason.

I laughed a little, and said yes, that it was fine.

So Bitch's car drove in the driveway half an hour later, and I was kind of disappointed. But then I saw headlights leaving again, as Brad walked through the door.

"What a fucking bitch" he said, grinning.

I laughed, and asked what that was all about. He said they had gotten in another fight about him having a few beer the other night, and said she didn't want anything to do with him anymore. Which she says everytime they fight, and 3 days later they're back together again. But this time, Brad thought he'd humour her, and said fine, if you don't want to be around me, let me out of the car. So thats when he called me and she drove him down. I laughed and sat back down to watch the rest of the movie. Brad had only seen half of it so we both sat there for the next hour or so and finished the movie. When it was over, I asked if he wanted me to drive him home, or if he was just going to sleep here tonight. He said it didn't matter, I probably didn't want to drive all the way to his house at this time of night anyways. I said I didn't care, whatever he wanted. That's when he walked over to the couch and said

"I think you probably know what I want. I'm guessing that you want the same thing?"

Talk about being blindsided. We'd had our talk about how we weren't going to do this anymore, much to my disappointment, but I thought whatever made him happy, I could deal with. This was just a bonus!

So I stood up and looked him straight in the eye. "Are you SURE you want to? If you're not, we don't have to" and he grabbed me by the shoulders and said "I haven't gotten laid in almost 3 weeks. No one's gonna come in here tonight?" to which I replied no, Steve would be working until at least noon the next day. Brad said good, and started walking towards my bedroom.

I locked the door and turned out all the lights. When I got to my bedroom, he was sitting on the bed with that infamous grin.

"FUCK I'm horny" he said, with enthusiasm. I grinned and said "Me too. It's about fucking time you came around." He jumped up and pulled my shirt off. He dropped down on his knees and started unbuckling my belt, and when hy unbuttoned my jeans, the buckle swung around and caught him in the cheek. I giggled, and he grinned and yanked the belt completely off. When he yanked my jeans down and started going for my underwear, I grabbed his wrists and pushed him back. He stood up and pushed me back on the bed, much like I had done to him the first night. He yanked his shirt up over his head, and dropped his jeans. Leaving his underwear on, he climbed up on the bed, straddling my legs with his. He came all the way up to the bottom of my ribcage, when he looked down and said "If you want it you're gonna have to get it yourself"

I love how he always thinks he challenging me with stuff, and I always end up turning the tables on him. So I reached under his ass and lifted him up a good 6 inches, pushing his crotch towards me. While holding him up, I craned my neck and bit the waistband of his boxer briefs and pulled them down. His 3/4 hard dick popped out, and I let the waistband go. I pushed his ass up a little more, and took the head into my mouth. Fuuuck, I forgot how good he tasted. He moaned, and pushed himself a little further down my throat. After a minute, he repositioned so he was on his knees, pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. He wasn't kidding when he said he was horny, he was leaking and moaning like he usually doesn't do until after at least an hour. That's when I remembered that this was only the second time we'd done this sober, and his lasting power probably wasn't as good. So I popped him out of my mouth and pushed him back onto the bed. I climbed up his body like he'd done to me, and when I straddled his chest, I pulled my underwear down, grabbed my dick, and said "Suck it baby", all the while trying to replicate his sexy-as-fuck grin.

He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue way out, and I slapped my cockhead off of it. I left it there for a few seconds and he licked up the underside and around the tip. I let my hands fall to his nipples, and he moved his right hand up to me, jerking me off as he sucked. I let my head fall back, as he had not lost his cock-sucking talents. I could feel him moving his hips up and down, so I reached behind myself and got his hardon in a tight grip, and started pumping at it slowly. He was thrusting his hips up into my hand in no time, all the while sucking me harder and harder. Finally he let my dick fall out of his mouth, looked up at me, and said "I need to fuck you"

I was more than happy to oblige, so I climbed off him as he sat up. He remembered where the lube was, and squirted a large amount into his hand. After he had us both ready to go he flipped me over onto my stomach. I braced myself because I knew what kind of a mood he was in, and he wasn't going to waste any time. Sure enough, he didn't, and I had to grit my teeth for a few minutes. I was just about to tell him to take it easy when he actually slowed down on his own, and the pain started to go away. We finally found our rhythm, and he started to speed up again. He was groaning and thrusting harder and harder into me everytime, almost pulling completely out and slamming back in. We hadn't fucked in over a month, and even then, I had fucked him, so I had started to forget just how good it actually felt.

Brad had both hands on my hips, pushing me away when he pulled out, and pulling me back into him when he shoved his cock back in me. The heat in the bedroom was on, and Brad must have turned it up even more because it was hotter than Hell in there. We had both started to sweat and I was dying to be able to see him, all shiny and wet, his teeth bared and his eyes screwed shut. I loved it when his hair dampened and stuck to his forehead. By now he had bent over my back, clawing at my shoulders, and ramming his cock into me even harder. The bed was moving and the headboard was banging against the wall. I felt him kiss my shoulder, then I felt his tongue in the same spot. Just as I was wondering what he was licking, I felt his hot breath on my right ear.

"Fuck your tattoo looks sexy" He hissed.

I wondered why he was just saying this now, as I got my tattoo around the first of December, and he'd seen it many times since then. I didn't think any more of it though. He kept kissing and licking it, still clawing around the front of my shoulders, still about half pile-driving my ass. Suddenly I became very aware of every sensation around me. That sounds like a real hippie thing to say, but it was like a rush or something. All of a sudden, his cock felt 10 times better inside me, his nails digging into my shoulders, his teeth and tongue on my back and shoulder, his wet hair brushing against my neck, his heat all over me, his moans, sometimes soft and sometimes louder, the occasional "holy fuck", his breath... God, it's gettin me hard just thinking about it again...

He thrusted once so hard he pushed me over flat onto my stomach. He snaked his hand under me and grabbed my cock, ginding his cock into me slower, his head still in the crook of my neck. He spread my legs out wider with his own, and started pumping me harder again. This new angle brought more and better sensations, and I started lifting my ass up to meet him. I was begging him to fuck me harder still. We'd been goin at it for about 45 minutes, and between that and the fact we hadn't fucked for so long was making me want to get off so bad. I just kept saying "harder harder" over and over again, a little louder every time, until I was practically screaming it at him. Every time I said it, he would go harder, so by now we were all out banging and it felt so fucking good. I could feel every inch of his body on me, every inch of his cock in me, then pulling all the way out and slamming back in. I could feel my nuts tighten up and I knew I had about 10 seconds. He grunted 3 or 4 times before I heard him say through clenched teeth "I'm fucking cumming baby" and then slam into me one last time.

I felt myself go over the edge first, blowing the biggest load into Brad's hand and onto the bed under me. My head immediately started spinning and I could see stars. I let out a loud growl about the same time I felt him explode in my ass, and start moaning louder than I think I have ever heard him before. I felt numb all over, but I could feel a good 6 or 7 shots inside me as he grinded himself into me. We were both so out of breath and my throat was so dry, but I couldn't move. Brad had collapsed back on top of me, and then I felt his arms run up my side, and pull my arms up over my head. I laid my head back down onto the bed, and I felt him kiss the back of my neck. He laid his head down again on my right shoulder, his mouth right by my ear.

"fuck that was awesome" he whispered, and bit my earlobe.

"mmm hmm" was all I could manage.

We laid there long enough for me to almost fall asleep, until I felt him twitch and start to move off of me.

"You just wanna stay here tonight?" I asked him

"I would but I gotta help dad in the morning down back with something. I disappeared on him today with [Bitch] so I should be there in the morning when he's ready." He replied

"Okay" I said. I understood, plus I was at his house when his dad came back from doing whatever it was he was supposed to have Brad's help with, and he didn't seem happy. So we got out of bed, and we threw our clothes back on. The drive back to his house all I could think was him regretting this, and he must have read my mind, because he said "I really am sorry for being a dickhead lately. I just needed some time to focus on everything, but I promise I'm all good now. That [meaning what we had just done] was proof I think" he said, and laughed.

I smiled at him and said yes, that everything was cool again. He put his hand on the inside of my right thigh for the rest of the drive, and when we puled in his driveway he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. He got out, and said thanks for driving him home.

"No problem," I said "Don't be a stranger..."

He leaned back in the open door, grinning, "Don't worry, I won't be. G'night. baby." and winked at me. He shut the door and walked towards the house. I started at his ass all the way until he walked in the door. I was on could nine all the way back to my house, and when I fell back into my bed, albeit cum and sweat soaked, I had no trouble falling quickly asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home